With over 72,000 square feet of meeting space, The Omni Homestead Resort offers an inspired setting for any conference or event of up to 1,000 people. Situated within the Allegheny Mountains, the surrounding Virginia landscape provides a stunning backdrop for business conferences, non-profit meetings and family functions alike. You can count on our experienced Conference Services staff for exceptional service, from the moment you start planning your event to its finish. Our staff will ensure that every event, regardless of style or size, runs seamlessly, including business meetings, theme parties, picnics, small luncheons, intimate dinners and large banquets. It's easy to see why The Omni Homestead was a 2012 recipient of the "Gold Key Award" from Meetings & Conventions.
Top Five Reasons to Meet at The Omni Homestead
1. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - Groups choose The Omni Homestead for events and conferences because of where it is in Virginia. Nestled in the spectacular Allegheny Mountains, attendees are always happy to learn and grow in a beautiful setting accessible by east coast air and auto transportation.
2. SPACE, SPACE AND MORE SPACE - With over 72,000 square feet of meeting and function space and 483 guest rooms, The Omni Homestead not only allows flexibility for meeting planners, but provides a wide variety of options for guests. With so many venues to take advantage of, your events stay fresh and your meetings productive.
3. ACTIVITIES, ACTIVITIES AND MORE ACTIVITIES - From our championship and nationally-ranked golf courses to our famed spa and hot springs, The Omni Homestead has every imaginable activity available to conference and event attendees. We also offer experiences like falconry, archery, carriage rides. Segway tours and kayaking.
4. THE BIRTHPLACE OF SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY - We acquired this name for a reason. Generations of family members have treated guests at The Omni Homestead with hospitality and gracious service for over a century. That kind of history, commitment and expertise is impossible to find anywhere else.
5. ALL UNDER ONE BIG, BEAUTIFUL AND HISTORIC ROOF - Add 3,000 acres to 72,000 square feet of meeting space and you have lots of options and even more convenience. Think of The Omni Homestead as the world's largest cruise ship on land. We are self-contained, walkable and, yes, under one roof. We have our own painters, electricians, plumbers, and transportation. Whatever you need to make a big splash with your next Virginia conference, meeting, or event it’s right here.
Meet our Sales Team.
Meet our Conference Service Team.