Did you know horses like to be called by name? Our stables house approximately 50 that do. Once you talk to them, they’ll be happy to take you English- or Western-style riding. Ride a trail through the wooded forest. Breathe the clean mountain air. Soak up the beauty of the Alleghenies. And come away refreshed.
- English or Western Saddles available
- All rides are accompanied by a guide
- Wear close-toed shoes with sturdy sole
- Wear jeans or long pants
- Must be 4' 6" tall to ride
- Private Trail Ride - 1 hour $110 (Offering walk, trot and canter; pace to be determined)
- Group Trail Ride - 1 hour $85
- Children (accompanied by parent) $70
- Group Trail Ride - 30 minutes $50
- Children (accompanied by parent) $40
- Various guests riding together as a group; pace will be set at a walk
- Children's Ride - $30
- 10-15 minute hand-led ride, for children under 4’ 6” tall.
- All trail rides will be accompanied by a guide.