To ensure that your stay at The Homestead is nothing less than exceptional, please take a look at the following things you should know before you arrive.
Lodging is just the beginning of your Virginia vacation at The Homestead. In the true spirit of Southern hospitality, The Homestead is committed to making every aspect of your stay comfortable and carefree. Our Virginia mountain setting and elegant lodgings are enhanced by a wealth of guest services and amenities.
- The services of our Experience Planners, who specialize in arranging dining, spa and spa-salon services, golf lessons, tee times and all resort activities both in advance and throughout your stay
- Wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas
- Access to the fitness center, located on the fourth floor of the spa building. It is equipped with Cybex equipment as well as treadmills, steppers, cycles and elliptical trainers. Open from 5 am–10 pm daily; complimentary fresh towels and water provided.
- Use of our spring-fed indoor pool
- Use of our two-acre Allegheny Springs water attraction including pools, water play zone and lazy river
- Use of the historical Washington Library
- Nightly movies in our theatre
- Afternoon tea from 3–4 pm
- Audio-visual services including equipment rental and setup
- Business Center featuring fax, express mail, notary public, copying and computer services
- Valet parking
- Dry cleaning and laundry services
- Customized maps and travel routes
- Resort transportation
- Room deliveries
- Package shipping
- Bag storage
- No pets allowed
For directions, click here.